Enterprise Service Delivery Manager Job
Date: Apr 29, 2013
Location: Hayes, GB
Enterprise Service Delivery Manager - ADSDM
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
Job TitleEnterprise Service Delivery Manager
Category Customer Service
Location UK - Hayes - Hyde Park Hayes Hayes, UK
Job Type Full-time
Travel Required 0
The Enterprise Segment is responsible for providing industry leading Fanatical Support™ to Rackspace’s enterprise level customers. Our Enterprise customers host critical websites with us and have a high expectation for the level of service provided. As the customer’s primary point of contact with Rackspace the Service Delivery Manager role is pivotal in delivering this and ensuring that the customer’s expectations are exceeded.
The Service Delivery Manager has complete ownership of the relationship between Rackspace and their dedicated portfolio of customers. A Service Delivery Manager is expected to continually develop and strengthen the relationships held to create long partnerships through pro-active and personable interactions. Success in the role requires:
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport .
- The ability to identify opportunities to delight and wow customers.
- Effective service delivery and escalation management.
- A creative approach to problem solving.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills at all levels, technical through to directors.
- Commercial and business acumen
- Building strong partnership relationships with customers.
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate Rackspace/Customer support teams to deliver within agreed timescales.
- Schedule customer maintenances and ensure appropriate quality checks have been completed.
- Manage customer projects and oversee implementations for on time delivery.
- Review service failures and produce incident reports when required.
- Validate, negotiate and process service credits.
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans.
- Manage contract renewal negotiations.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements.
- Organise and chair monthly/quarterly service review meetings.
- Identify opportunities for growth and pass leads to a Business Development Consultant.
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required.
- Navigate the customers organisation to ensure stong relationships through business
- Tenancious problem solver, will own issues until full resolution.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with great attention to detail.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers.
- Excellent networking skills, ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Experience of working with public sector clients (specifically with commercial involvement).
- A good level of business awareness and commercial acumen.
- Ability to create wow / delighter moments with customers.
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritization skills.
- Able to take a creative approach to situations and problem solving.
- Previous experience required in a Service Delivery / Account Management role.
- Previous experience required in the IT industry with a good understanding of Internet Technologies.
- Foundation level understanding of Project Management.
- Understanding of IT industry working practices / methodologies – ITIL foundation certification desirable but not essential.
- Due to 24x7x365 operation, must be willing to be available for out of hours work.
Type of Job(-US Only) 0
Job Segments: Service Manager, Business Development, Manager, Consulting, Project Manager, Customer Service, Sales, Management, Service, Technology