Technical Team Managers (Windows, Net Sec, Linux) Job
Date: May 28, 2013
Location: Hayes, GB
Technical Team Managers (Windows, Net Sec, Linux) - ADTECHMGR
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
Job TitleTechnical Team Managers (Windows, Net Sec, Linux)
Location UK - Hayes - Hyde Park Hayes Hayes, UK
Job Type Full-time
Travel Required 0
To successfully deliver operational excellence within Support by providing;
- Management and development of a team of Systems Administrators
- Second level escalation
- Proactive recommendations of systems architecture review and improvements.
- Process review and improvements.
- All products fully supported in line with Rackspace standards.
Adherence to Industry recognized standards.
Management of all aspects of a team within support including;
- Delivery of optimal customer service – Fanatical SupportTM
- Minimisation of downtime via proactive technical intervention
- Technical and customer facing development of all members of the team
- Rapid and effective fault fix processes
- Continual Process review
- Management of team bonus and commissions structure
- Setting team targets and managing/monitoring performance accordingly
- Maintaining a motivated, engaged team
- Management of second level escalations providing timely resolutions and implementing action plans as required
- To present and promote Rackspace to existing customers through meetings and visits
- To create and maintain a skills matrix of the team and deliver training plans for individuals.
- Carry out regular performance reviews and objectives setting, including regular 1:1 sessions.
- Ensuring integration of new team members, including development of Rackspace culture.
- To create a close working relationship with the leadership team in both the UK and US
KPIs Include (not limited to):
- Reports consistently achieving performance KPIs or undergoing development plan
- Development plans in place for Reports
- Sucessful onboarding and monitoring of development through probationary periods
- Objectives for continued improvements in operational efficiency
- 100% Timely delivery of quarterly performance reviews for all Reports
- Objectives for Q12 engagment surveys and follow up sessions
- Regular meetings with US counterparts, relationship development
- Technical background in appropriate fields and appropriate technical qualifications
- Operational Team Leadership experience within a mission critical environment desirable.
- Demonstrable track record of providing exceptional customer service, Customer relationship management skill
- Exceptional people skills, the ability to engage and motivate staff
- Drive to succeed, exceptional organizational skills
- Limited budget management, cost conscious, business acumen
- Mentoring, coaching and training
- Exceptional communications skills, written and interpersonal
- Demonstrable ability to setup, lead and deliver projects
- ITIL Certification preferred
Type of Job(-US Only) 0
Job Segments: .NET, Linux, Relationship Manager, CRM, Technology, Customer Service