Sr. Windows Developer Job
Date: May 22, 2013
Location: San Francisco, CA, 94107, US
Sr. Windows Developer - 14953
This details all the information about the job posting. To submit your resume, click on the 'Submit your Resume to this Job' button.
Job TitleSr. Windows Developer
Location US-CA-San Francisco San Francisco, CA 94107, US
Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Type Full-time
Travel Required 0
TheWindows Agent Developer will focus on building Windows Monitoring Server Agents. The Engineer will have extensive experience designing and implementing Windows agents. This will be a great opportunity to contribute to creating some incredible technology. If you enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and want to share your expertise, you just might be what we are looking for! We offer competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to make a big impact.
- Designing and implementing Windows host agents
- Designing and creating new checks for host agents
- Implementation of tools for collecting data from servers
- Extensive experience with Windows API systems programming.
- Comfortable writing cross platform system software
- Experience with embedded language, Lua
- Comfortable writing custom protocols
- Previous experience contributing to open source projects
- Knowledgeable about writing secure software.
- Languages: C, Lua, Python (bonus)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Over 5 years of proven Windows development
Rackspace, a world leader in hosting delivers enterprise-level managed hosting, cloud hosting, and e-mail hosting services to businesses of all types and sizes globally. Today we serve thousands of customers from data centers around the world. Rackspace integrates the industry's best technologies and practices for each customer's specific needs delivering it as a service via the company's commitment to Fanatical Support®. We serve as an extension of our customers' IT departments enabling them to focus on their core business. Rackspace was founded in 1998 and since then has had significant growth year after year. There are now over 4,000 Rackers employed worldwide dedicated to providing customers our premier hosting services.
Rackspace Hosting is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.
Type of Job(-US Only) 0
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segments: Developer, Embedded, Computer Science, Cloud, Information Technology, Technology